On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evening enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
• CORBYN'S COVE BEACH- The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
• LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
• CELLULAR JAIL-The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island & Ross Island :
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
• NORTH BAY
It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
• ROSS ISLAND
It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Then back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair - Swaraj Dweep Island (Havelock) - Radhanagar Beach:
Transfer to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the selected hotel. After little relax, proceed for the world’s most renowned beaches; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Overnight stay at Havelock.
• SWARAJ DEPP (HAVELOCK ISLAND) :-The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are traveling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid id card. Ferry operation is purely subject to Govt. clearance and weather condition. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
At morning have your breakfast in the hotel after that our representative will help you to board the Boat which will sail to the Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island Island). On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort/hotel. After that start a trip for sightseeing Laxmanpur, Bharatpur & Howrah Bridge. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
• BHARATPUR BEACH :- The Bharatpur Beach is a beach of a low tide located just half a kilometer from the jetty, considered to be the best beach in the Neil Island. The calm, tranquil and perchance the picturesque beach is also popular with various water activities like swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving.
• LAXMANPUR BEACH :- Laxmanpur Beach is a picturesque waterfront, covering a long stretch of area of Laxmanpur village of Neil Island. The sea is shallow and calm, making it perfect for swimming and snorkeling. The serene beach offers a stunning panorama, especially the sun sets in the horizon.
• NATURAL BRIDGE :- Neil Island is famous for its naturally shaped- like rock also known as the Howrah Bridge. It has two living natural corals formed just like a bridge. The rock formation was called by the Bengalis who settled in the island in the early days and they refer it as the Rabindra Setu and later called it the Howrah Bridge. It is best seen during low tide.
Day 5: Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island) - Port Blair.
After breakfast, board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 6: Port Blair – Airport Dropping.
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.
Note : If your departure flight is delay, additional tour will be arranged on direct payment basis.
EP (No Meal)
Accomodation on double / triple sharing basis at above mentioned hotels / similar in base category rooms.
Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal).
Daily breakfast at hotel.
Airport pick up and drop.
Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Sea Link / Bhagya Express / Govt. inter island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per the availability.